Pro Finish HVLP
The New Pro-Finish Professional Spray Gun has been designed to provide superior atomization and control of today's finishing coatings. It has many design advantages such as:
- Extra-large air passages for maximum performance
- Large, user friendly controls
- Indexing Air Cap with turbulence chamber
- Well balanced design reduces hand fatigue, increases production
- Ultra-light trigger pull
- Exclusive flex tube feature keeps the siphon tube in the coating at all times. Now you can spray laterally without starving fluid to the nozzle. The flexible siphon hose is compatible with all solvents and has a built-in filter for a quality finish.
- Exclusive location of air supply to paint cup provides greater volume and pressure of atomizing air at the air cap where it is most critical. This unique feature provides superior atomization of a wide range of today's finishing coatings.
Achieve the Ultimate Finish
- Gray Campling supply the Pro-Finish Series of high volume, low pressure spray finishing systems to provide superior atomization of today's finishing coatings.
- You'll achieve the ultimate finish on a wide range of finishing applications. Whether your business is professional finishing in the field or in the shop, Gray Campling has a system for you.
Designed by the Professional Painter
- The key to a productive and profitable painting business is a high quality finish without sacrificing production. Pro-Finish Series gives you the ability to achieve this goal and more.
- 18 months of market research working with you, the Professional Painter, to design all of the features that meet your needs.
- From the turbine housing to the air cap, these systems have been designed to increase the quality of your spray finish applications.
- New Pro-Finish Series is powered by 3-stage and 4-stage turbines for maximum performance and greater air flow for increased production.
- The industrial grade tangential turbines have been engineered into an exclusive new housing.
- The housing has many design advantages such as a balanced handle that is also a hose wrap, gun hook, built in storage compartment for tools or a complete atomizing set of all needle/nozzle and air cap combinations and a needle/nozzle recommendation chart mounted inside the lid for quick and easy gun set-up.
- The Turbine is mounted inside the housing so that it utilizes a multi-level filtering system for long life and reliable performance.
- The filters are easily accessed from the top when the lid is open so that checking and cleaning your filters can be done quickly with little down-time.
Higher Performance with Reduced Sound
- The continuation of advanced spray technology by incorporating a unique baffle system into the turbine housing to reduce sound levels without sacrificing performance.
- You get reliable and quiet performance, day-in and day-out, with all of the new Pro-Finish systems.